Thursday, November 1, 2012

Another New Blog

Yes, that's right. I'm adding my voice to the millions of blogs that are already out there, because why not?

That actually seems to be a bit of a mantra for me throughout the past few years. I'm going to knit and cross-stitch and sew and craft, because why not? Hell yes I'm going to major in theatre, because why not? I'm going to challenge myself to cook one new (well, new to me) recipe every week, because why not?

I've never been one to walk away from a challenge, so when I stumbled across NaBloPoMo 2012, of course I thought, why not? The worst that can happen is that I end up right back where I started, and that's ok.

So in the real-life sphere, here's what's going on with me this month. I have a knit sweater I want to finish, several books I've started and that are now languishing, and a house that's in disarray because of a kitchen remodel. Oh, and I'm hosting Thanksgiving for my family. I'm an intern at a local theatre alliance. And I'm participating in NaBloPoMo.

Happy November!

2 comments:

  1. Just don't forget to breathe this month! With all you have going on, you never know, you may forget so here's your reminder! Breathe!

    ReplyDelete